Assassins Creed: Valhalla

Bigot

stupid fat bitch
I’ve been a fan of a couple AC games, not the biggest fan of Ubisoft thanks to their downgrades but this looks promising considering they took a year off to develop an AC game.... Had a mad feeling it would be Norse based.

Thoughts fellas?

Revenga

That's a sweet trailer, will wait until the gameplay though. I haven't played any AC games since AC2, until I picked up Odyssey a few weeks ago on sale for a tenner and have sunk around 70 hours into it so far - really enjoyed it, despite it having some of Ubisofts usual grinding characteristics (perfect for the lockdown though).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this one, hopefully it's a bit more polished after a year out. My main wish is less RNG side missions disguised as 'quests' that are just there to level up - the main quest line is what hooked me.

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
like with the two most recent assassins creed games it just isnt assassins creed you even watch the trailer and it has nothing to do with assassins creed and then he just stabs a guy with a hidden blade and they call it assassins creed.....
i liked every ac game up to origins and even with origins i enjoyed it just cuz of how you could explore and shit but odyssey was ass and this will probably be ass too

Kacper

Well-known McClean
like with the two most recent assassins creed games it just isnt assassins creed you even watch the trailer and it has nothing to do with assassins creed and then he just stabs a guy with a hidden blade and they call it assassins creed.....
i liked every ac game up to origins and even with origins i enjoyed it just cuz of how you could explore and shit but odyssey was ass and this will probably be ass too
echo, i didnt like anything past ac4 because the games went off-plot and took a turn for the worse. played unity for a bit thanks to notre dame burning but i dont like the new parkour its a bit insane and ruins the game a lil for me, myb its changed later down the games? idk? plan to play origins maybe, steven u reccomend ??? !!!

James

Management
Management
As long as they get rid of that stupid XP system and forcing you to do stupid things before you can progress or be a certain level. All they need to do is go back to the roots of the game, like you said they took a year off so fingers crossed but we shall see what the gameplay trailer looks like as we all know Ubisoft like to over present on their trailers.

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
echo, i didnt like anything past ac4 because the games went off-plot and took a turn for the worse. played unity for a bit thanks to notre dame burning but i dont like the new parkour its a bit insane and ruins the game a lil for me, myb its changed later down the games? idk? plan to play origins maybe, steven u reccomend ??? !!!
i liked origins but its not similar to assassins creed
also ac unity was the last great assassins creed i think

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
yeah that was cool but the trailer made it look a lot better than it actually turned out in practice hahah
It was good on consoles from what I remember but when it came out free on PC it was reallly shit

Bigot

stupid fat bitch
due to the video being removed for a fucking trailer.

you will have to look it up yourselves - sorry lads

James

Management
Management
It appears Xenforo had a moment and didn't like video url's. I've fixed this, the trailer should reappear