polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Atalanta vs Lazio
Kick off: 20:45, 24/06/2020
- Atalanta’s last three Serie A (SA) home games have averaged 2.67 total first-half goals scored/conceded. Remarkably, that is the same first-half total average yielded by the last three SA H2Hs played at Atalanta, although three of their last four individual H2H league halves at home have produced a level scoreline.
- With 3.67 goals per home league win in 2020 alone, Atalanta can improve upon their 60% win rate in SA home matches this year (W3, D1, L1). Two of those three wins saw Atalanta score twice inside the 31st-45th minute period.
- Lazio enter this clash after four successive wins, of which three saw the away team on the day win the first half 1-0. Three of those four wins saw Lazio keep a first-half clean sheet, and in addition, Lazio have not conceded inside the first 40 minutes in any of their last six matches.
- The visitors travel unbeaten in nine SA road trips (W7, D2) with all of the wins producing a one-goal margin, and the winning goal arriving beyond the 80th minute in five of those wins. Remarkably, those five particular wins all produced a 2-1 scoreline.
- Players to watch: Atalanta’s Duván Zapata hit 2+ goals for the second league game in succession last time out, thus taking his second-half goal average to 1.5 over his last two SA appearances.
- Lazio’s Luis Alberto opened the scoring in their last win, but even so, 50% of his prior SA goals this term have come in added time during either half.
- Stat attack: Atalanta have scored first inside 20 minutes in each of their last four victories.
- Five of Lazio’s last seven away games on Italian/European soil have seen them concede first inside the opening half-hour of play.
- Lazio have scored exactly once in both halves in five of their last six SA away victories to end 2-1.
Bet here: https://www.creagaming.com/sportsbook/atalanta-vs-lazio.11/