Best US President?

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
JFK -The only Roman Catholic president. Proud Irish-American. From Massachusetts. Cape Cod legend. Served in the Navy during WW2. Dad was a legend, brothers were sick politicians. Kennedy family best family in politics. What else can I say this man was a legend. They had to kill him AND his brother to stop the power.

Who do you think is the best US President?

Juicebox.

oh so u r retarded, got it ((((polak )))))
I like having the best economy since the 1950's, a strong border, created thousands of jobs through creating tariffs and cutting regulations made under Obama to bring back manufacturing companies, he's hired MANY federal court judges after Obama left him HUNDREDS of vacancies. OH, and don't forget he removed Obamacare.

Personally I believe he's done much more for our country than Obama ever had, Obama cared too much about other countries Trump cares about HOME

Hamburger

A mother from the south
Sanwa Bidonvil
I like having the best economy since the 1950's, a strong border, created thousands of jobs through creating tariffs and cutting regulations made under Obama to bring back manufacturing companies, he's hired MANY federal court judges after Obama left him HUNDREDS of vacancies. OH, and don't forget he removed Obamacare.

Personally I believe he's done much more for our country than Obama ever had, Obama cared too much about other countries Trump cares about HOME
shut the fuck up

mooney

Ostrich Tamer
SA:MP Tester
Sanwa Bidonvil

You sound really uneducated right now...