Cars and Trucks (Showoff/Chat)

Preston

Billy_Hardwick
VIP+
Thank you brother appreciate it.

Have you done much to the RSX?
Almost done cleaning it up. It has some rust underneath that I'm about to attack and seal up. My muffler flange recently blew out so I'm trying to decide on a race header. I'm getting a Invidia Q300 to mate with it and a Hondata ECU to spice things up a little bit. Trying to keep it pretty simple for now

Membusy

Saucing on these **** with the drip
SA:MP Tester
Almost done cleaning it up. It has some rust underneath that I'm about to attack and seal up. My muffler flange recently blew out so I'm trying to decide on a race header. I'm getting a Invidia Q300 to mate with it and a Hondata ECU to spice things up a little bit. Trying to keep it pretty simple for now

Story of my fucking life dealing with all this rust, been restoring all the control arms the past couple weeks

Very tidy, you got a power figure in mind? Only so much you can do NA without some big bucks

Preston

Billy_Hardwick
VIP+

Story of my fucking life dealing with all this rust, been restoring all the control arms the past couple weeks

Very tidy, you got a power figure in mind? Only so much you can do NA without some big bucks
Probably around 220whp, the motor has 190k miles on it. Once I sell my other RSX and my sedan I'm gonna have a daily. I can keep her in the shop for a while and Frankenstein something together. I'm either gonna go all motor with a bigger block or do forced induction. There's A LOT of work to do before this though.

I very much admire your work! Looks great!