[help] Can't make ENBs work on Win10

Erieri

d3d9.dll makes my game crash everytime I try adding enbs, anyone got a clue on how to make it work or u cant simply make enbs work on windows 10? Tried over 20 of them and still no results, apart from single player but i need it on samp

Thomas2

Gamer • Lover • Tester
SA:MP Tester
One-Niners
Sanwa Bidonvil
something that i found that a lot of comments said worked (didn't work for me so idk) is to check if your anti virus is blocking it or not, and if it is, make an exception for it

Kacper

Well-known McClean
Go get Ambient Occlusion using nVidia Inspector and SkyGFX. That's the only ENB you'll ever need

Erieri

Go get Ambient Occlusion using nVidia Inspector and SkyGFX. That's the only ENB you'll ever need
any links on that? it's probably not gonna work on my pc however i'll make sure to get a clip of it

edit: nope still crashing

Last edited:

Jack

top shagger
SA:MP Moderator
VIP+
not working :/
if that doesnt work then idk what to suggest, that video fixed it for me 100%. uninstall ur game completly, reinstall and try a new ENB. make sure u back up a clean install to winrar / google drive if it breaks again

Erieri

if that doesnt work then idk what to suggest, that video fixed it for me 100%. uninstall ur game completly, reinstall and try a new ENB. make sure u back up a clean install to winrar / google drive if it breaks again
what enb u using tho? gonna try reinstalling the entire game in a bit

FatNugget

‏‏‎ ‎
Did face the same issue. Try renaming your game folder to something else and try, it works sometimes.

Hook

VIP+
Try finding the ENBs that are windows 10 supported .248 if I recall

Juicebox.

Also I'm not home but theres a tutorial online to make windows 10 enbs work via editing regedit

Jack

top shagger
SA:MP Moderator
VIP+
think he fixed it