Help with faction

hammond

Hi guys!
I want ask you for advice with my faction ms-13. How you rate my faction, rp, story and editing.
And what you think I should make to improve roleplay and faction. Thanks for help me all criticism and good and helpful.
P.S. to all sorry for my bad gramar english I'm from Croatia and trying to make my best.

mooney

Ostrich Tamer
SA:MP Tester
Sanwa Bidonvil
I'd recommend joining another already established faction, learning how it goes as you play, rather than jump head first into making your own faction.

Before making a faction you need to gather a couple of players and launch with a few members rather then opening a faction by yourself and hoping for the best

Chris.

Agree with what Mooney said! It is always better to join a faction and learn from it before creating your own. Also having members is a boost to your faction as is basically creates more roleplay to begin with.

hammond

I've been in factions before but at this server didn't cuz here aren't yet factions where I wanted RP.
I need just members I think.
But what you think about my development and faction structure? mooney Chris.

mooney

Ostrich Tamer
SA:MP Tester
Sanwa Bidonvil
I see a lot of potential but you don't really know the ins and outs of being a gang banger, what it's about. Try use methods to show your raw roleplay not just LSRP+ which can easily be faked and is too common on this server tbh, it's better to see real text from in game imo.

Keep the faction open this is no way discouragement, you'll learn as you go. But it would be better if you could invite some friends to join the faction with you, to do RP with etc, you might learn something from them too.

hammond

I know but I'm just using LSRP because it's good for editing and easy all text is just copied from chatlog.

sacred

Mara Salvatrucha is primarily based in Los Angeles. Thus, basing it in Las Venturas doesn't make sense to me, but regardless —

Mara Salvatrucha is a huge organization running under the Mexican Mafia, or La Eme. I don't think you should be portraying Mara Salvatrucha; but instead, a small clique inside of MS-13. When creating a faction, you should always do lots and lots of research on the topic. I'll provide a Department of Justice info guide on MS-13 for you to look at.

I strongly recommend joining another faction to learn the ropes, something like Little Tivoli.

hammond

Crips are based also in LA and we got that faction on server.

Era

mors veniens
Crips are based also in LA and we got that faction on server.
There are crips and bloods in most of the states to be honest. MS-13 has members in other states too but LA has their most members.

I couldn't agree more with mooney. Try getting into a faction it will help you a lot.

Keep in mind that you can always improve and educate yourself more as no one is perfect :)

hammond

I agree with you man MS-13 members aren't only in LA I'll make here one part of ms-13 with few members.
Era thanks for support.

Lawrence

May is hammond making just little part of MS-13. It's not main gang I think just a part with few members. And you can't RP LA in gta SA but you can try RP something similar to RL.
At this situation mexican part of MS-13. Look in RL sons of anarchy they're in whole world.

Era

mors veniens
I agree with you man MS-13 members aren't only in LA I'll make here one part of ms-13 with few members.
Era thanks for support.
Follow what you like, no one can say anything about that! be free but try to find couple of friends, tell them your ideas and your plan and build the faction from the ground up.
With one member, it will be hard for you to find more

Chris.

To be honest with you I think everyone on the server right now should focus on different sort of faction names, why does it always have to be crips and bloods? Or the same Florencia 13 etc. As an example, take the likes of Virdine Heights.. they made their own name and developed properly. Some of you might not of heard of them before but they were a good faction back on MTG:RP 2.0, maybe the best. In my opinion I just want to see different names on this server for gangs like African American and Hispanics, make up your own backstory instead of trying to copying someone else's.. makes it more interesting to watch!

hammond

To be honest with you I think everyone on the server right now should focus on different sort of faction names, why does it always have to be crips and bloods? Or the same Florencia 13 etc. As an example, take the likes of Virdine Heights.. they made their own name and developed properly. Some of you might not of heard of them before but they were a good faction back on MTG:RP 2.0, maybe the best. In my opinion I just want to see different names on this server for gangs like African American and Hispanics, make up your own backstory instead of trying to copying someone else's.. makes it more interesting to watch!
I totaly agree with that everyone are focused on crips and bloods. I editet my faction thanks for advice.

Juicebox.

I think you have a lot of potential to create good roleplay for the server because you have a lot of dedication to the roleplay aspect of the game. Your main focus isn't killing everyone on sight, it's more character development and the creation of a realistic character. If you need any help with this aspect, just shoot me a PM

tom

One thing I'd recommend is to shorten your roleplay screenshots to 3-6 lines of roleplay. Making sure you take the key elements from a screenshot to showcase the entire situation. Screenshots with an intense amount of rp lines are hard to read. Breaking down the situation in your screenshots so that it both showcases the situation and the roleplay in a simple way is the best tip I can give you.

E: This of course varies for different situations but it's not hard to fit good character development into around 6 lines of RP.

Juicebox.

One thing I'd recommend is to shorten your roleplay screenshots to 3-6 lines of roleplay. Making sure you take the key elements from a screenshot to showcase the entire situation. Screenshots with an intense amount of rp lines are hard to read. Breaking down the situation in your screenshots so that it both showcases the situation and the roleplay in a simple way is the best tip I can give you.

E: This of course varies for different situations but it's not hard to fit good character development into around 6 lines of RP.

This. I find myself not wanting to read ssd's that are too long. You should keep them short and to the point.

Reactions: tom