Hi everyone

Jeran

VCPD
Hi,

when I left, I didn't do it on the best on terms and I know some people, maybe more people than I think, use me as a meme or generally dislike me. I just want to let people know that it's been a long time, and I won't claim that I haven't made any mistakes in the way I've carried myself in the past but I wanted to say that people change over time. There are a lot of people here that I value, even people I'm not on the best of terms with and I would like to ask those of you who hold a negative opinion of me to give me a chance to start fresh with you.

Despite what some may think, I took my position and my work within my faction very seriously, perhaps too seriously as it really is just a game. However, I won't deny that I probably used to be a dick. I'm almost 23 now, I have a career in emergency medicine ahead of me and my life is going in a good direction. Please consider this an apology to anyone who I may have wronged or anyone else who despises me for any reason. I have become a grown-ass man and I hope we can put the past behind us because deep down, I miss interacting with a lot of people who know me here.

Whether you are someone who intensely dislikes me or someone who understands where I'm coming from (or both), thank you for reading and I appreciate your time.

Corazon

I can see where you coming from. Listen Asard, I got kicked out of LSPD for proposing an officer privately to be my wife, hence my good partner Mason Colman gets suspended because he was there at the time. I can't even count how many times I had those warns that stopped me from getting a promotion because you didn't eat well that day or didn't empty your Willy, frustration is a mad ting'. Second time I got kicked out of LSPD is because I was waiting in front of the LSPD HQ for Mr.John Simmons to take my Officer II test. Mrs.Olivia Whores(Holmes) came by and asked you what is your officer doing in front of the HQ? Why isn't he on duty? And you evaluated that I shouldn't take my PO.II test, instead I should be removed. Yes, you were young and crazy, but people don't change overnight. Wolf changes his coat but never his character. I won't forgive you for driving me crazy and committing such injustice on my LSPD career which I loved!

FUCK YOU JERAN ASSHOLASARD!!!

Good luck with your Emergency Medicine studies, hope you do good ;)
James Wickman / John Wickman : RiP good police officers.

Jeran

VCPD
I can see where you coming from. Listen Asard, I got kicked out of LSPD for proposing an officer privately to be my wife, hence my good partner Mason Colman gets suspended because he was there at the time. I can't even count how many times I had those warns that stopped me from getting a promotion because you didn't eat well that day or didn't empty your Willy, frustration is a mad ting'. Second time I got kicked out of LSPD is because I was waiting in front of the LSPD HQ for Mr.John Simmons to take my Officer II test. Mrs.Olivia Whores(Holmes) came by and asked you what is your officer doing in front of the HQ? Why isn't he on duty? And you evaluated that I shouldn't take my PO.II test, instead I should be removed. Yes, you were young and crazy, but people don't change overnight. Wolf changes his coat but never his character. I won't forgive you for driving me crazy and committing such injustice on my LSPD career which I loved!

FUCK YOU JERAN ASSHOLASARD!!!

Good luck with your Emergency Medicine studies, hope you do good ;)
James Wickman / John Wickman : RiP good police officers.
Hey man, I won't open this publicly but suffice to say you were removed at the time for several reasons, mostly regarding OOC behavior and threats sent privately to LSPD members at the time. I see that you're upset, I should let you know that as Crea is a fresh start you are more than welcome to go to the VCPD forums and make a lateral transfer request if you are interested in starting fresh within the VCPD however you should note that any such tenure will not last long if and when someone exhibits such behavior.

EDIT:
Promotions were handled by any high command members who participated in that week's pre-LSPD meeting command brief, so it's not a single person deciding who gets it and who doesn't. It's entirely possible the other captains/commanders/chiefs didn't think you deserved it.

Last edited:

Corazon

Hey man, I won't open this publicly but suffice to say you were removed at the time for several reasons, mostly regarding OOC behavior and threats sent privately to LSPD members at the time. I see that you're upset, I should let you know that as Crea is a fresh start you are more than welcome to go to the VCPD forums and make a lateral transfer request if you are interested in starting fresh within the VCPD however you should note that any such tenure will not last long if and when someone exhibits such behavior.

EDIT:
Promotions were handled by any high command members who participated in that week's pre-LSPD meeting command brief, so it's not a single person deciding who gets it and who doesn't. It's entirely possible the other captains/commanders/chiefs didn't think you deserved it.
I'm very aware of the rules Mr.Jeran, but this above.... it was on my chest since 2014, and this was a perfect opportunity to write you a message after 6 years of your disappearance. I'm looking forward to starting fresh again because MTG was the best server out there with the best community and our Lord Saviour "Anas Mabrook"(Bless him).

As for the Captains, they wanted to bomb the LSPD at the time, their judgment was clouded, they didn't see the potential in me, my dedication. And if someone made LSPD rich it was me, you can't count how many tickets I issued on a daily basis.

Jeran

VCPD
I'm very aware of the rules Mr.Jeran, but this above.... it was on my chest since 2014, and this was a perfect opportunity to write you a message after 6 years of your disappearance. I'm looking forward to starting fresh again because MTG was the best server out there with the best community and our Lord Saviour "Anas Mabrook"(Bless him).

As for the Captains, they wanted to bomb the LSPD at the time, their judgment was clouded, they didn't see the potential in me, my dedication. And if someone made LSPD rich it was me, you can't count how many tickets I issued on a daily basis.
Then you're welcome to talk to me privately. If you intend to join the VCPD you are currently not showing a very good example of behavior.

Adamant

Adamant 2.0
SA:MP Tester
I remembered when you gave me a vehicle strike for crashing into you with a bullet when I never did, you wouldn't believe me :(

North

I remember when Jeran gave me an IA Strike for taking an illegal shortcut and killed my dreams of entering DB.

A new dawn, a new day. Purcell Lawson has magically appeared in Vice City after 3 years in hiding for reasons that I can not disclose, and he is joining the PD once again. God bless.

Fluxx

VIP
Welcome back man! Time changes everyone my guy. Nice to see you trying to make right for any time you may have wronged people. Hope to see you around