nba for xxl 2020

someone had to start this thread.

Era

mors veniens
I got one question:

Is trap better than rap? *HMM NOISE*

Slime.

Unknown-member
i would say depending on your preference, both are good in their own right. what's interesting about trap is that it's expanded beyond rap and hip hop. it made a big impact in the reggaeton scene these past 6 years.

Slime.

Unknown-member
Also they released 6ix9ine due to Corona, lol poor bastard has asthma.

Era

mors veniens
Also they released 6ix9ine due to Corona, lol poor bastard has asthma.
Well if he aint gonna die due to corona, I bet his Nine Trey buddies gonna be the real "Corona"

Slime.

Unknown-member
Probably. He said that he was gonna bump up his security, lets see if he continues on with his trolling on Instagram lol

Era

mors veniens
Probably. He said that he was gonna bump up his security, lets see if he continues on with his trolling on Instagram lol
I bet after the snitching his time in, was not that good

ked

I'd give him a few months, then he's gone

RefiGod

Lemme get you guys hip to the Cleveland Scene for hip hop. This is my friend, He's someone i worked with helping me get my clothing line out there.

Era

mors veniens

Lemme get you guys hip to the Cleveland Scene for hip hop. This is my friend, He's someone i worked with helping me get my clothing line out there.
He is good!

Slime.

Unknown-member
It's been too long since I've heard trap music but all I hear is about this NBA guy. Is he actually good or something?
I hated his music when I first heard it, lol, his shit grew on me tho. I would say he’s good, he’s dubbed the king of YouTube cause his music vids always rack up to a million views in just hours. I’d recommend checking out both AI Youngboy and AI Youngboy 2 albums

Slime.

Unknown-member
yb a toxic motherfucker tho, lmao
yb's current baby momma is the daughter money floyd mayweather and he straights up diss's mayweather in front of her midway the video. yb wild

Reactions: Era

Era

mors veniens
yb a toxic motherfucker tho, lmao
yb's current baby momma is the daughter money floyd mayweather and he straights up diss's mayweather in front of her midway the video. yb wild
Lmao he crazy

Era

mors veniens
u haven't seen how crazy he is until u see that one vid of him talking to a wall.
Lmao
Tbh when I was listening to trap I listened to X.
Like I am a huge huge fan of X. From soundcloud up to his death

Slime.

Unknown-member
I didn't like the album that was released after his death, i feel like they were just capitalizing off his death.

Era

mors veniens
I didn't like the album that was released after his death, i feel like they were just capitalizing off his death.
People always did that. Right after musicians die they release albums. But tbh I liked it not every song but most of them