How is everyone finding the server so far?

Robson

Love to get some general feedback here to see if people are enjoying the server or not?

Tim

SA:MP Admin
SA:MP Admin
SA:MP Tester
Deliver job needs to be balanced when it comes to how much a business pays you for doing a delivery. There was this clothing store that gave you $1500 for a single run which in my opinion is way too much assuming it is owned and controlled by the admin team. Back in the past it used to be 40 dollars standard when you're level 1 up to 440 dollars when reaching the highest level unless a business decides to pay you more / less.

Another point that I have is that right now at the moment both the standard driving test and the trucker test are too hard for new users to do. Not everyone is an experienced racing legend and there aren't really any other options that these people have. The problem I'm seeing is that this is gonna cause people to share their accounts to let someone else do their test or it just scares them to the point where they give up and go somewhere else. Note that I'm also counting other factors that can come into play while doing both of the tests.

I've been trying to find options together with some friends that we can utilize when it comes to advertising. Although this may not be easy I'm willing to throw bucks towards people who are able to help the community out this way. I think a fresh advertisement on the SAMP forums, a new trailer that we can use to show around and YouTube videos will be good to begin with but I'm no expert when it comes to this. I'm hoping that we can figure this point out together as a community and do our best to make a big name for us.

For the future I hope there will be plenty of QoL updates to improve current systems and ofcourse fresh new content to keep us hyped and interested. So far I've been enjoying myself on the server and it feels good to be on 'MTG' again.

There are more things that I could mention but I feel like these are the most important ones. To me they are atleast.

Juicebox.

The server obviously has a few flaws here and there but for the most part the script in itself is really good which is what I've always enjoyed about MTG. I think a few issues have been sticking out to me like how is the economy going to work and how buggy the mtg script can actually be. Other than those things if the admin team can figure these issues out which im sure they can the server has a chance.

in terms of fun, im back on samp after a long time so there's your answer :)

Kirk

i drive airplanes
Script is obviously the major strong point of the server, I'm sure the bugs will be smoothed out over time as more people report them.

One main thing I would like to see a bit more of is players actually making a genuine effort to do a bit of roleplaying. I understand it's early days and people are still trying to build up hours or money, but we all won't be long getting bored if we don't build connections / enemies / names for ourselves etc. Right now it seems like everyone's either taking the piss at the marina or driving around for no reason, it's hard to get excited to log in if this is the extent of the fun.

Another point that I have is that right now at the moment both the standard driving test and the trucker test are too hard for new users to do. Not everyone is an experienced racing legend and there aren't really any other options that these people have.
Big up on this, trucker supposed to be difficult, but standard test is ridiculous James

Nothing that can't be fixed tho, good to see it back

MichaelHarris

So far so good, roleplaying with some of the players even it's a trash RP lol. But we're having fun, so it's good to be back