Inspirational Quote Thread

Hamburger

A mother from the south
Sanwa Bidonvil
Thought we need this to boost peoples morales and discover new people/characters! I'll start,

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Last edited:

JamesCharles

Sanwa Bidonvil
There was a time when I thought this world was a good and happy place. As a child, my whole world was innocent. It wasn’t until I went through puberty and started desiring girls that my whole life turned into a living hell.

Hamburger

A mother from the south
Sanwa Bidonvil
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

Last edited:

Hamburger

A mother from the south
Sanwa Bidonvil
I did not choose this path. It was chosen for me. At first, I thought vengeance would be easy. For thirty years I've lived in the shadows, visited death upon those who deserved it, and vanished like the wind. I don't know who started this conspiracy, but I know who will end it. My name is Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Like my father before me, I am an Assassin.

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Another one:
"While I was playing WoW after dinner at mother’s house once, I heard my sister watching the new show Avatar: The Last Airbender on the television. I decided to check it out. I soon found myself really enjoying it. It was a magnificent story set in a fantasy world where people can control the power of the elements. Once I watched the first episode, I was hooked on the story. Prince Zuko was my favorite character; he was a banished prince who was trying to regain his rightful place in the world. I always related to him. Avatar: The Last Airbender became my favorite T.V. show." Wonder who that is from

mooney

Ostrich Tamer
SA:MP Tester
Sanwa Bidonvil
Another one:
"While I was playing WoW after dinner at mother’s house once, I heard my sister watching the new show Avatar: The Last Airbender on the television. I decided to check it out. I soon found myself really enjoying it. It was a magnificent story set in a fantasy world where people can control the power of the elements. Once I watched the first episode, I was hooked on the story. Prince Zuko was my favorite character; he was a banished prince who was trying to regain his rightful place in the world. I always related to him. Avatar: The Last Airbender became my favorite T.V. show." Wonder who that is from
how do u have time to do this in work