polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Inter Milan vs U.S Sassuolo
Kick off: 18:30 24/06/2020
- Inter Milan’s best season in a decade continues unabated, with nine consecutive Serie A (SA) fixtures at home without defeat prior to this clash (W5, D4). The challenge now is to add to their tally of four home wins-to-nil for the 2019/20 campaign, having conceded goals in each of their last four SA games at home.
- Two first-half goals against Sampdoria (Jun 21) extended an already impressive first half home goal difference to +8, which has now seen Inter record a joint-best eight HT leads at home, as well as an unbeaten record (W6, D2) when doing so in league football.
- Conversely, Sassuolo are in a small handful of clubs to have led at the break just once on the road this SA season. A 0-0 draw at Sampdoria is the only occasion amongst their last five SA away trips in which they did not concede the opener within the first 30 minutes.
- With six losses from nine SA away games (W1, D2) in which they have conceded the opener, Sassuolo will likely be defensive starters. Moreover, the half-time leader has emerged victorious in all nine H2H meetings to produce a first half won by either side.
- Players to watch: Romelu Lukaku has now scored in five of his last ten SA starts, recording Inter’s opening goal on four occasions in that stretch.
- Similarly, Francesco Caputo has been Sassuolo’s first goalscorer in three of his last five appearances.
- Stat attack: Just three of Inter’s last 11 SA matches have produced more than 10.5 total corner kicks.
- All but one of Inter’s last six SA matches have seen at least five total cards awarded.
- So too, curiously, have all but one of Sassuolo’s last ten SA fixtures on the road.
Bet here: https://www.creagaming.com/sportsbook/inter-milan-vs-sassuolo.10/