polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace
Kick off: 20:15, 24/06/2020
- Liverpool will be eager to maintain their 100% home record in the Premier League (PL) as they take on Crystal Palace. Heavy favourites to win, the ‘Reds’ have won five straight PL H2Hs, although four of those came by a single-goal margin. Incidentally, 14 of Liverpool’s 27 PL wins this season have been by a one-goal margin.
- Impressively, the title-challengers have won 12 of their 15 PL home matches at both half-time and full-time. Goals have been flowing, with the average of 3.47 total goals per match at Anfield making it the league's most goal-friendly venue. Furthermore, the last six PL H2Hs held here have featured an average of 3.67 goals per fixture, with both teams scoring in five.
- Palace are the division’s form side after four straight wins, with a strong 2-0 win at Bournemouth acting as the perfect follow up to three 1-0 victories before the hiatus. Four of the five goals scored across those four wins (80%) arrived in the first half.
- Consequently, the total goals output from Palace’s PL matches this season stands at just 2.0 on average, the second lowest in the league, whilst just 26.67% of their league fixtures have featured over 2.5 goals.
- Players to watch: Sadio Mané (LIV) has a killer touch against Palace, scoring in five straight H2Hs - four of his five goals arrived after the break. Meanwhile, Jordan Ayew has scored in three straight PL matches for Palace, notching twice before half-time.
- Stat attack: Remarkably, Palace are the last team to defeat Liverpool at Anfield in the PL - 46 matches ago! Liverpool are currently on a 22-game winning league run here.
- Palace’s previous four PL matches featured 6.0 yellow cards (total) per fixture on average.
- A significant majority (81.25%) of the match goals across the last five H2Hs arrived in the second half.
Bet here: https://www.creagaming.com/sportsbook/liverpool-vs-crystal-palace.9/