Menno: "I have been reformed from my racist ways and so can you!" thread

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Hey gamer, you may not know me but I am Menno and I have been banned for racism in the past. But even since I was banned I've had time to think and I did. I decided to drive to the vatican personally to try and ask god for forgiveness and if I can be reformed from these disgusting ways of calling people the N word. Now you ask "Menno, why this thread?" I'll tell you, I've seen numerous people in this community be racist or borderline racist and I'd like to help them cleanse of their ways. Please shoot me a forum PM or reply to the thread if you're struggling with this issues yourself. Here are some pictures of my trip.

In this picture you can see me about to drive off to Italy to get reformed.

here I am confessing my sins

I have become a man of god

I even met the pope!

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
(also what did the pope smell like?)
American cheese and a faint smell of drying paint.

i am also struggling with this, i just want to see everyone as HUMANS and not colours, how did u overcome that?
You can be reformed but you must first truly believe that you are a normal person. Racism is not your identity, it's your disease, like alcoholism for some.

Hamburger

A mother from the south
Sanwa Bidonvil
American cheese and a faint smell of drying paint.

You can be reformed but you must first truly believe that you are a normal person. Racism is not your identity, it's your disease, like alcoholism for some.
God bless you Menno, after 40 minutes on the toilet and a few bloody shits , I thought about what you said and I have now overcame my illness and no longer identify people by their colour (just by their teeth)!

Brett

Reformed Racist
Sanwa Bidonvil
I too was banned for racism. But I've been sober of my racist thoughts ever since. There has been a few occasions I almost said unforgivable words but Menno was right there by my side, he said "Give a man a fake n-word pass and he will be permanently banned. Teach a man to reject racism and he will get banned for some other bullshit"

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
I too was banned for racism. But I've been sober of my racist thoughts ever since. There has been a few occasions I almost said unforgivable words but Menno was right there by my side, he said "Give a man a fake n-word pass and he will be permanently banned. Teach a man to reject racism and he will get banned for some other bullshit"
It's true, I say that loads! The N word is never gonna solve any of your problems, it will only hand you a short burst of confidence and a feeling of euphoria for 36 hours. Since I have changed my ways I get my euphoria from smoking ungodly amounts of meth which has helped me get my mind straight. And I haven't used a slur against a minority since.

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
how am i supposed to not be racist when we got the paklord himself Hamburger in our anti-racist space

his kind really just weasel into everywhere in our life
Many people hate minorites, but all of them can and shall be cured if you ask me. I myself have been called the N word my Hamburger so many times I lost count and every time I tell him "Don't let the racism get to you, get your pipe and smoke some crack" and he cools down IMMEDIATLY! The thing about racism is is that it's been festering inside of his brain for so long it will take months, nay, years to get out of there.

Brett

Reformed Racist
Sanwa Bidonvil
how am i supposed to not be racist when we got the paklord himself Hamburger in our anti-racist space

his kind really just weasel into everywhere in our life
For me actually hitting the like button on anti racist posts gave me a sudden burst of energy and meaning to my life.

That's just the first step anyways. We can't help until you atleast complete the first step

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil

Brett and myself have gone through a gruelling study just to become true doctors of anti-racism. We now have a PHD in racism and know how to deal with racists. We will be able to help any racist in this community to rid him of their addiction!

ManLikeJB

Freddie Barksdale/Rakim Crenshaw. Niner ting.
One-Niners
This thread has helped rid my poisonous brain of racist thoughts. My god jesus christ our saviour it really has worked and I can live a normal life without passing judgement on others.
I AM A CHANGED MAN.

Last edited:

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Was just fuming while I was banned gamers. I was afraid I was going to relapse! But this song pulled me through! Enjoy gamer! The white man can rap really well.