polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Norwich City vs Manchester United
Kick off: 17:30, 27/06/2020
- The first FA Cup to involve eight top-flight quarter-finalists since 2005/06 continues with Norwich’s first home tie of this edition, with the ‘Canaries’ having failed to score in two Premier League (PL) home defeats since their Fifth Round triumph.
- Those consecutive losses have added to a run of five straight PL home games involving Norwich in which just one team has scored. However neutral fans will be hoping Norwich can notch up a fourth straight FA Cup tie featuring both teams finding the back of the net.
- Manchester United’s away form has been dominant: they have not been defeated on the road in any competition since visiting Liverpool for a PL contest back in January (W5, D3), earning clean sheets in all five victories.
- The visitors’ defence has been something to behold at all venues, with shutouts in their last two FA Cup victories adding to a recent record of ten clean sheets from their last 13 competitive fixtures, all without defeat (W9, D4).
- Curiously, these two sides have not played out a draw in any competition since the beginning of 1994/95, with United triumphing in 12 of 15 H2H meetings including their last three trips to Norwich.
- Players to watch: Josip Drmić’s last two competitive goals for Norwich have been registered in FA Cup ties.
- He takes on cup specialist in Manchester United goalkeeper Sergio Romero, who has kept a clean sheet in nine of his last ten starts in all competitions.
- Stat attack: Both teams have scored in just four of the previous 15 H2Hs.
- The six combined 2019/20 FA Cup matches involving either side have all seen four or fewer total cards awarded (average 3.33 per game).
- Norwich have taken the most corner kicks in just two of their last eight competitive home matches.
- Norwich’s single goal in their last seven league fixtures is their worst haul in seven league games since 1908.
This thread is for the general discussion of the event Norwich vs Manchester United. Please add to the discussion here.