Old School RuneScape

Dinkle

the best guy
Alright virgins I love OSRS and it wastes a lot of my time, this thread is for the pixel boys only and to show your accounts, drops, gains

who here plays

my main:

my iron:

the boys rsns:

me: ok lol, ok haha
ben: Bxnn
Hamburger: Bwana Booga
Membusy: Miata Man
Pxddy: In Anim De
Burton: Gregn69
cnr: cnrs
Sosa: pls papi
Millington: Millington
George: FatBaldNonce

Last edited:

Ben

syke
literally made a new account today

i have never really properly got into RS but following guides and shit, seem to be doing okay and im enjoying myself a lot

managed to get myself up to 32 Quest Points so going to do dragon slayer tmoz

edit: if anyone could help me get started and tell me the best ways/methods that would be nice

Dinkle

the best guy
literally made a new account today

i have never really properly got into RS but following guides and shit, seem to be doing okay and im enjoying myself a lot

managed to get myself up to 32 Quest Points so going to do dragon slayer tmoz

edit: if anyone could help me get started and tell me the best ways/methods that would be nice
Heck yeah
Really depends on what you want to do, because you’re already a member I’d start with doing smaller quests
Witches House (a lot of easy HP XP)
Waterfall Quest (Easy Attack and Strength xp I think)
Tree Gnome Village
Gnome Tree Village
Monkey Madness 1

After that, set your own goals, I’d then suggest Barrows Gloves (recipe for disaster)
That will take you up to 175(I think) quest points and gives you a really good start in terms of combat and content to do

Slayer is a very good money maker past around level 70 and you can make some solid go/hr

Ben

syke
Heck yeah
Really depends on what you want to do, because you’re already a member I’d start with doing smaller quests
Witches House (a lot of easy HP XP)
Waterfall Quest (Easy Attack and Strength xp I think)
Tree Gnome Village
Gnome Tree Village
Monkey Madness 1

After that, set your own goals, I’d then suggest Barrows Gloves (recipe for disaster)
That will take you up to 175(I think) quest points and gives you a really good start in terms of combat and content to do

Slayer is a very good money maker past around level 70 and you can make some solid go/hr
Waterfall Quest is done, was one of the first things I did. Witches house is done too, I'll look at the rest tomorrow. My goals currently are to train/level up my combat skills.

Burton

lead mapper

most of the time i play during exams and stuff, haven't played in months, might spend some time playing again in the near future, just like ben said never really got into it properly