Putting a like-embargo on Daisyyy so whe won't hit the top 5 likes!

Should we put a like-embargo on Daisy?

• Yes, very gamer like

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No, I'm a SIMP!

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Us gamers should rise up and decline Daisyyy to climb the like ladder any higher! We can't have a woman represent us gamers like that! It's time for us GAMERS to RISE UP and say "NO MORE!"! WHO'S WITH ME?! This means it's going the be a gamer community effort to not like any of her posts anymore!

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Even though large tracts of Crea and many old and famous communites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the females and all the odious apparatus of female rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in off-topic, we shall fight on the statuses and comments, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the general discussions, we shall defend our community, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on Minecraft, we shall fight on SAMP, we shall fight in the PMs and in the player reports, we shall fight in the announcements; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this community or a large part of it were subjugated and starving for likes, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Crea Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Bigot

stupid fat bitch
Even though large tracts of Crea and many old and famous communites have fallen or may fall into the grip of the females and all the odious apparatus of female rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in off-topic, we shall fight on the statuses and comments, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the general discussions, we shall defend our community, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on Minecraft, we shall fight on SAMP, we shall fight in the PMs and in the player reports, we shall fight in the announcements; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this community or a large part of it were subjugated and starving for likes, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Crea Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.
and most important of all i will fight Daisyyy in real life if it comes to it

Status
Not open for further replies.