polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Roma vs Sa:mpdoria
Kick off: 20:45, 24/06/2020
- Roma’s last five Serie A (SA) games before the hiatus featured over 2.5 goals (four over 3.5), whilst seven of their previous eight saw both teams score. It’s little surprise then that their average of 3.31 match goals per league fixture is one of the division’s highest.
- Just one win from their last five SA home fixtures is worrying form though (W1, D1, L3), although an average of 2.0 goals netted per SA home game this term is promising. However, with ten of Roma’s 13 SA fixtures here seeing the same result at half-time as full-time, the hosts will be keen to improve on their 53.85% rate of scoring first at home in SA (W5, D2 when netting the opener).
- With Sampdoria’s last five SA games producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score, the visitors could help foster a high-scoring match here too. In fact, no side has seen more SA games end with over 5.5 goals than Sampdoria this season (five), which includes four of their last eight.
- However, seven defeats from the eight league games in which they conceded first on the road, means Sampdoria will be just as keen as their hosts to net first. Although with 12 of their 13 SA away goals being scored after half-time (ten after the 60th minute), the visitors could mount a late charge.
- Players to watch: Edin Džeko has been Roma’s first goalscorer in three of the last four SA games he’s netted in. Meanwhile, Manolo Gabbiadini’s last three league strikes for Sampdoria came after the 70th minute.
- Stat attack: There’s been over 1.5 first-half goals in 53.85% of Roma’s SA home matches.
- There’s been five penalties across Sampdoria’s last five SA fixtures.
- Four of the last five H2Hs saw at least two first-half yellow cards.
- (Source: https://www.flashscore.com/)