Samp on mac

Snow

Please can somebody spoon feed me a guide on how to install samp, i tried following youtube videos but i encountered a problem. Does anybody play on mac with the latest mac software?

e: i have macbrook pro 2019 *Flex*

coo

Ok I play SA:MP exclusively on my 2018 Macbook Pro (fleeeeexxxx jk).

I have also tried different solutions prior on other macs, but honestly your best bet is to just dualboot Windows. Dualbooting will allow you to run at maximum performance and you should have little to no complications with any peripherals/resolutions/monitors/devices you choose to use. Modding will be easier as well, and the game will run significantly better. If you're racist against dualbooting and only want to use macOS, you can use a wine bottler application. I haven't used in years so I couldn't recommend a good one. Just use bootcamp and dualboot Win10, trust me

Snow

Ok I play SA:MP exclusively on my 2018 Macbook Pro (fleeeeexxxx jk).

I have also tried different solutions prior on other macs, but honestly your best bet is to just dualboot Windows. Dualbooting will allow you to run at maximum performance and you should have little to no complications with any peripherals/resolutions/monitors/devices you choose to use. Modding will be easier as well, and the game will run significantly better. If you're racist against dualbooting and only want to use macOS, you can use a wine bottler application. I haven't used in years so I couldn't recommend a good one. Just use bootcamp and dualboot Win10, trust me
I'm so paranoid about downloading stuff to my mac because i don't want to ruin its performance or anything, would you say this would effect it?

coo

I'm so paranoid about downloading stuff to my mac because i don't want to ruin its performance or anything, would you say this would effect it?
Wine or Dualboot? Wine, i dont know, some programs are sketch. Dualboot, absolutely not. Bootcamp should be preinstalled on mac i think and all you need is a windows 10 iso. I go between macOS and Win10 all the time, no performance issues