[SERIOUS] Real life paranormal experiences thread (epic)

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Yo whaddup pimps, gamers, pals and champs (if youre a woman pm me lol jk or am i? might aswel PM and find out lol jk),

I was wondering if you epic people from Crea gaming ever had any scary/paranormal experience in your lives! I do have a scary story but so lemme know if you're interest and I'll post. Please refrain from being a fat retard and saying the scary story was seeing you mom naked or some stupid shit, it's not funny.

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

Çukur

Got a sleep paralysis once fam, I was sleeping on my left, then I everything turnt gray it seemed even tho my room was dark, i couldn't move and I felt a big pressure on me like someone heavy was sitting on me, i saw something like a hairy black caterpillar on the my right side but i couldnt see it fully because i couldnt move, and i also heard some ticking on my door but and someone heavy breathing. Then after 10 seconds everhthing went to normal.

I think I was lucky that i wasnt lying on my back,i think i would see more crazy shit then because you hallucinate in a sleep paralysis

Millington

Obligatory not me, it was cnr
So im with my honey and im making out wen the phone rigns. I anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” I tell my girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
Obligatory not me, it was cnr
So im with my honey and im making out wen the phone rigns. I anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” I tell my girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!
please respect my fucking copied /askreddit bot text or get reported and maybe even deported pal

Menno

foreign retard
Sanwa Bidonvil
One day back when I was like 15? 16 maybe. I woke up on a week day drenched in sweat. Not that that has any correlation to my story I'm just morbidly obese so I sweat alot. But anyway, I live in The Netherlands (great country) in a small village and in The Netherlands when you live in a small village the middle/high schools are always an hour bike ride away and so it was for me. Normally I don't meet up with people when riding to school because I am a gamer ((this is actually not a joke, I like riding my gamer bike alone while listening to music)) but for this day I met up with a friend while riding the bike. Now we have to ride through a different village before we reach the city which is where our school is located. To sketch the ambience a little it was mid winter so it was still dark outside and it was early morning at around 7:30 AM. What was off to me as we rode through this village is that it was very calm on the street, so calm that I remember very vividly there were no cars or people at all, which was weird as normally it's packed with people in the morning hours. Now I'm not some kind of crazy ghost hunter type person so I didn't give it a single thought. So me and my friend ride through the middle of this village, just talking about video games ((yes really)) and we hit one of those awkward silences where both of you ran out of stuff to talk about and right at that moment, give it 2 second I hear this whisper. A whisper that was so loud that it felt like it was straight up behind my head, I look behind me to see what made that sound but there was nothing there so obviously I think my friend is fucking with me for some reason. So we ride further towards school and he brings it up: "hey, did you make that sound back there?". And to this day he won't admit that it was him that made that noise, even if I see the damn guy I ask him about it but he still says it wasn't him. To describe the whisper it was again, really really close to my head as I could hear the whisper very vividly but I couldn't make out what it said to me.

Pretty creepy if you ask me but I don't believe in ghost crap but it's still interesting to hear what other people have encountered.

ManLikeJB

Freddie Barksdale/Rakim Crenshaw. Niner ting.
One-Niners
Not sure if you'd call this paranormal or just creepy. Not my story either by the way. @Mr.Barksdale would tell you but he's not here with us anymore rip.

My friends mother died when he was seven. Him his sister and their two friends deiced to make a ouija board and play it. All was going well until a spirit came and he thought it was his mother trying to communicate with him. They asked the spirit to give them a sign and no joke the biggest spider he ever seen crawled out of the fire place and crawled onto the board. Creepy shit to say the least. They all ran as soon as it happend.

ManLikeJB

Freddie Barksdale/Rakim Crenshaw. Niner ting.
One-Niners
Another time me and Mastakilla were inside a rugby pitch drinking like we used to do alot in the summer time few slabs of bottles and spliffs the joys of it.
This was in the middle of the night about 11 or 12 o clock a big blue light covered the whole pitch for a good 10 seconds, first thought it was the cops and I told him let's dump the weed we had but we looked around and their wasn't a car to be seen. The more we thought about it how the fuck could a blue light cover the whole pitch the flood lights didn't even work and they weren't blue either.. Was definitely a UFO or something. Told the boys and they thought we were just taking the piss. We know what we saw Mastakilla

Mastakilla

One-Niners
Another time me and Mastakilla were inside a rugby pitch drinking like we used to do alot in the summer time few slabs of bottles and spliffs the joys of it.
This was in the middle of the night about 11 or 12 o clock a big blue light covered the whole pitch for a good 10 seconds, first thought it was the cops and I told him let's dump the weed we had but we looked around and their wasn't a car to be seen. The more we thought about it how the fuck could a blue light cover the whole pitch the flood lights didn't even work and they weren't blue either.. Was definitely a UFO or something. Told the boys and they thought we were just taking the piss. We know what we saw Mastakilla
We seen something that night genuine