polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Sevilla vs Real Valladolid
Kick off: 21:00, 26/06/2020
- Sevilla’s seven straight La Liga (LL) home games without defeat, including a draw against Barcelona, sets them up to continue their recent domination of Real Valladolid, which includes four straight H2H wins at all venues.
- Alert from the outset, the hosts have conceded just one first-half goal across their last six LL home contests, helping them to open the scoring in four of those six in addition to a scoreless draw. Should they fail to net the opener here, a season-long home record of W1, D2, L2 when conceding first leaves them in the hunt for a comeback.
- However, Valladolid have won four of the five occasions in which they have scored first on the road this LL season (L1) and, similarly to their hosts, they have maintained first-half clean sheets in each of their last six LL away games (W2, D1, L3).
- It’s the second 45 minutes which has been the issue for the visitors on the road. They have failed to outscore their opponents after half-time in all but one of their last ten LL away games, contributing to a winless away record against clubs in the top half of the table after 30 weeks (D2, L6).
- Players to watch: Penalty taker Lucas Ocampos has recorded goals in a stunning four of Sevilla’s last five LL home games. Similarly, Enes Ünal’s season-best form continues after he notched up Valladolid’s first goal for the second time in three LL starts.
- Stat attack: Six of the last eight H2Hs hosted by Sevilla saw both teams score.
- Two-thirds of Sevilla’s LL home games this season have produced at least five total cards.
- Valladolid have taken the fewest corner kicks in their last eight LL away trips (averaging just 2.88 per game).
This thread is for the general discussion of the event Sevilla vs Real Valladolid. Please add to the discussion here.