SWAT TV Series

Era

mors veniens
I'm in love with Tactical Stuff so when I heard that SWAT Series are coming I was so excited! However, after watching couple of episodes I realized that they are a bit "Too High-Tech".

Am I the only one or the Series are a bit unrealistic but still cool to watch?

Ben

syke
Is this the show with the guy that plays Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds in it?

Era

mors veniens
Is this the show with the guy that plays Derek Morgan in Criminal Minds in it?
Yep, Derek Morgan. cool actor.

SWAT Team Leader in the SWAT Series as shown in the trailer of Season 1.

Robson

I've never seen the show but i like the look of it from those pictures, reminds me of the Ready or Not game thats coming out Might have to watch it.

Reactions: Era

Era

mors veniens
I've never seen the show but i like the look of it from those pictures, reminds me of the Ready or Not game thats coming out Might have to watch it.
It a great show. Its worth the time in my opinion

Juicebox.

It's very unrealistic but a good show.

I mean.... they are LA Swat team members but in an episode they have a mission where they go to fucking Mexico or something to take down a drug kingpin. Talk about out of jurisdiction lol.

Era

mors veniens
It's very unrealistic but a good show.

I mean.... they are LA Swat team members but in an episode they have a mission where they go to fucking Mexico or something to take down a drug kingpin. Talk about out of jurisdiction lol.

Ohhh yes I remember that episode. They turned immediately from LAPD SWAT to CIA

Juicebox.

Ohhh yes I remember that episode. They turned immediately from LAPD SWAT to CIA
Yeah lol, Law and Order SVU isn't much better but you do learn a bit from some of the court scenes. As for SWAT honestly they have really bad technique. I say this because I'm working to become a cop IRL so sometimes I can actually learn something from these shows.

Era

mors veniens
Yeah lol, Law and Order SVU isn't much better but you do learn a bit from some of the court scenes. As for SWAT honestly they have really bad technique. I say this because I'm working to become a cop IRL so sometimes I can actually learn something from these shows.
Well you can learn if you dont focus on ths SUPER HIGH TECH LAPD OVERBUDGET technology and the fact that SWAT do detective duties too😂