Take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.

James

Management
Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening,

The announcement we've all been waiting for, so let's get straight into it.

First and foremost, I want to thank coo for the effort and work he put into Crea Gaming, I know this was a passion and project of his and he always had the best intentions.

As a community, we've had our ups and downs. We can't deny this and lets be honest, we've made some of the worst decision we could've, this has tested us not only as a community but tested us as individuals. My message is clear: "I shall be transparent and listen to the community, but I shall also be the one to make decisions that maybe people won't agree with." As management of Crea Gaming I'm going to be that one person people won't like that much, but I have to be the one that has to make the big decisions, I think it's easy to think you can please everyone but that's simply not possible. I will always listen to the community and always have your interest at heart. I don't want this post to be a negative one, but for what happened over the course of the last week I want to apologise for, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things..... so let's begin.

So what's different now? Well over the course of the last few days a lot of backend work has happened some of which you may have noticed and other things we've been keeping quiet on. So let's 100% confirm something:

Will we be moving to Vice City? Yes, we will be, however, this does give us a good opportunity to fix things before making the move happen. I've spoken to numerous Dev's who have given a timescale of around 2 weeks for the fixes, improvements and general work to be completed. So yes, that means for at least 2 weeks before the move to Vice City happens and this is just a soft estimate. So let's explain what the move will consist of:

- All three maps LS, LV and SF will be removed from the server, which means when you join you will automatically spawn in Vice City.
- I will honour VIP, and you can carry them over. If you bought VIP after the 01/05/2020 please keep hold of your receipt and we will apply this to your new account when the Vice City server opens.
- All player accounts will be reset. Character creation will remain a thing and you can start applying for your new character from the 22/05/2020.
- Arms Dealer will be locked to official factions once it returns from its rehaul that it is having.
- Official Factions will be a thing now, yes, we will actively be accepting Official Factions. If you fancy an official faction you can start applying for them from the 22/05/2020 once you've created your character, and who knows you may be the first official faction upon the server reopening.
- Mayor elections will happen, and on the day of the election, we shall do a VIP house giveaway.
- Remove the Cooca Farmer job, you can now just grow drugs within your house.
- Rewarding Official factions, yes, that includes weapons/drugs crates as well as one special surprise which we'll keep a surprise until ready.
- "Happy Hour" and no, not the one down the pub, this is an in game reward so at a certain time each day your paycheck will be boosted by x percentage.
- Big focuses on improving the economy so more focus can be put on roleplaying.

This is just a small handful of things we will be doing as part of the move to Vice City. We've taken feedback from you, the community and discussed this feedback as a team and created 3 A4 pages worth of things we either want to add, fix or remove from the current script. I appreciate in the grand scheme of things this may seem a while away, but as we've learnt rushing things really doesn't help us, I'd much rather give us enough time to start working on fixes and improving the script so we have a much smoother launch and you as the players get a much smoother experience. Also, I want to make this clear that we will be deeming ourselves a medium level roleplay community when we move to Vice City. Whilst we have at least two weeks to complete the move we will also be revising our rules, moderator application process and SA:MP Admin levels, I won't be going into this that much as it is still early days.

I want to assure the community that we've had our ups and downs, but it's time to move forward, I shall keep the main server live until the switch happens to Vice City. When I say that I'm personally listening to the community I know the team at Crea Gaming are as well, we as a community are shaping the future, so from myself and the team I want to thank you for your patience.

Let's quickly talk about Crea Gaming as a whole and my long term plans, lets admit it, this community isn't just going to live off SA:MP as this is very much a declining game, however, we shall run it for as long as it will run for. I want to look further than that as Crea Gaming could be so much more than just an SA:MP community and yes I've heard you! As a community you've asked for more than SA:MP, you've wanted something different to enjoy well, thanks to the help of Smoothie we've opened a Garry's Mod TTT server, and we're happy for a stress test to happen and to make sure it is all working correctly. At this moment in time it is just a Garry's Mod TTT server with no VIP perks or anything and depending on how well it does depends on us adding in cosmetics and VIP perks etc, this is very much a trial and something for the community to enjoy whilst you all wait for Vice City. If you're interested in stress testing the Garry's Mod server, you can connect to it via - ttt.creagaming.com - The server will be open from 1800hrs GMT+0. Depending on how successful the stress test goes depends on how quickly we make it a 24/7 thing within the community.

Last but not least Garry's Mod and SA:MP will be our main focus, but it doesn't mean we can't look further than this, however, let's get these servers right first before we rush too far ahead. I will continue to listen and I can assure you, the team at Crae Gaming will continue to listen. I want to thank you for taking the time to read this and for your patience.

Regards,

James
Crea Gaming Management

FatNugget

Good thing we're moving. But I literally grinded weeks to get to level 10 deliverer and a business and will lose it all now.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Slime.

Live. Laugh. Love.
- All player accounts will be reset. Character creation will remain a thing and you can start applying for your new character from the 22/05/2020.
why... some of us bought vip strictly for the fact that it got us an extra boost for when it came to grinding and paychecks (plus tokens) and now all of that was for nothing. at least let us transfer our vip tokens and job stats. this is a complete middle finger to the player base.
all the players that put time and effort to get where they were at rn could use their assets to provide rp to newer players who may not have shit. for example a player who has a boat load of money atm could use that money to open up a club in vice city, or make roleplay events without the help of admins.

Horgan

SA:MP Admin
why... some of us bought vip strictly for the fact that it got us an extra boost for when it came to grinding and paychecks (plus tokens) and now all of that was for nothing. at least let us transfer our vip tokens and job stats. this is a complete middle finger to the player base.
all the players that put time and effort to get where they were at rn could use their assets to provide rp to newer players who may not have shit. for example a player who has a boat load of money atm could use that money to open up a club in vice city, or make roleplay events without the help of admins.
Firstly when deciding whether to wipe players stats or not, you need to decide whether you will completely wipe their stats or not at all. There is no in between it simply wouldn’t work. We are moving to a completely new environment so it would be silly to keep the same characters with the same assets. Think of it as a brand new RP experience.

Secondly, the economy was pretty fucked and that is a mistake we don’t want to make again. This time round we aim to make it less dependent on job grinding, so that more roleplay can be done.

Slime.

Live. Laugh. Love.
Firstly when deciding whether to wipe players stats or not, you need to decide whether you will completely wipe their stats or not at all. There is no in between it simply wouldn’t work. We are moving to a completely new environment so it would be silly to keep the same characters with the same assets. Think of it as a brand new RP experience.

Secondly, the economy was pretty fucked and that is a mistake we don’t want to make again. This time round we aim to make it less dependent on job grinding, so that more roleplay can be done.
how about just transfer our vip tokens then? throughout my playing time i've managed to collect about 207 vip tokens and it sucks that i didn't even get to use them.

cosg

SA:MP Gold VIP+
how about just transfer our vip tokens then? throughout my playing time i've managed to collect about 207 vip tokens and it sucks that i didn't even get to use them.
This. We should also get the VIP tokens that were spent transferred since everything will be reset. I didnt pay for a total of 4 months of VIP just for it to be a complete waste. I can do without the VIP time back, but at least give us tokens back.