The Downfall Of Crea Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galloway

James are you trying to kill your own server? Because the way you're heading it'll be dead before Vice City even comes out. The amount of retarded shit you've instilled is beyond me. You banned players for a non-existant rule and are now censoring our lord almighty big black baby for what exactly? Did his dancing offend you? If you want this server to even have a glimmer of hope this retardedness has to go.

Thomas2

Gamer • Lover • Tester
SA:MP Tester
One-Niners
Sanwa Bidonvil
are you glorifying murder????!?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luks

I have no idea why people are trying to stirr shit up again before the server even opens up.
Why can't you just take a chill pill and act like normal human beings? Let's face it, you're all acting edgy because you want to get some likes on a meaningless platform.

Bigot

stupid fat bitch
I have no idea why people are trying to stirr shit up again before the server even opens up.
Why can't you just take a chill pill and act like normal human beings? Let's face it, you're all acting edgy because you want to get some likes on a meaningless platform.
i am on adderrall

or maybe its because we are having fun in the meantime and keeping the forums alive instead of letting it rot until the server opens so newcomers dont see it as an inactive server

tom

yeah wtf without those guys to actually post on the forums there will be less activity and the forum will slowly die. Luks I don't see you creating threads for topics of conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.