UK Rap

ManLikeJB

Freddie Barksdale/Rakim Crenshaw. Niner ting.
One-Niners
OFB are overrated the youngers just reuse the same bars and flows RV Headie one and Lowkey are top quality tho.
IMO NPK should bang wayyyy more views then OFB but their too rude and songs always get taken down.

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
OFB youngers are not overrated

Drill is just a hype based genre I’ve heard so many ass songs that people hype up just becuase the guy who made it stabbed someone

Nico

been out for time cus got leaked but defo still bangs

imo meekz is one of the best uprising talents in the UK scene atm no doubt he's got his own unique flow

ManLikeJB

One-Niners
OFB youngers are not overrated

Drill is just a hype based genre I’ve heard so many ass songs that people hype up just becuase the guy who made it stabbed someone
Your telling me bando and double Lz ain't overrated bro SJ was quality but the other two ehhh they just use the same bars over and over again and the flows ain't changed one bit either I'll give it too you their alright but ain't as good as the gassed up teenagers make them out to be.

Steven

Hamas in the 70s
Sanwa Bidonvil
Your telling me bando and double Lz ain't overrated bro SJ was quality but the other two ehhh they just use the same bars over and over again and the flows ain't changed one bit either I'll give it too you their alright but ain't as good as the gassed up teenagers make them out to be.
Don’t really care for Lz but yeah bando might reuse the same things but so does everyone in drill. How many times has headie said shh on a song or trizzac mentioned his cousin
long live mark duggan

ManLikeJB

One-Niners
Don’t really care for Lz but yeah bando might reuse the same things but so does everyone in drill. How many times has headie said shh on a song or trizzac mentioned his cousin
long live mark duggan
Yeah yeah I gotta agree with you on that. Just like every group has to make a track called "No Hook" lool. Shit does get reused alot.