SA:MP Admin
One-Niners

----------------------
Server IP: server.creagaming.com:7777
Discord: https://discord.gg/mbtFztx
Teamspeak: ts3.creagaming.com
----------------------​

Hey all,
As we move closer to the 6pm (BST) launch this will be the final announcement prior to launch, this will run through various changes, updates and more.

Getting started
If you're completely new to SA:MP or the Crea Gaming script please view the following:

Otherwise...
All players will start with $10,000 in the bank and $100 on hand - additionally paychecks have been raised to $5,000 an hour. All jobs are up and running with a new and improved dropcar system. More information can be found in the Documentation forum mentioned below. There are also a handful of new Moderators that'll be in-game to help you out, please welcome Wilson1128 Techy Harry and Jack - if you need their help you can use /ask, /n or /re in-game as most of you already know.

Official Gangs
All official factions will remain as they are. You are welcome to apply for official now if you have the minimum required members. Your gang application will be decided based upon the application quality and member activity. In approximately 1-2 weeks time applications will revert back to the usual level of scrutiny whereby you'll have to exist for more than two weeks as a group.

Obtaining weapons and strawman
The Black Market system will remain in place. It will be managed by HarryB and I. Harry will handle general weapon bidding whilst I manage weapons for Official Gangs. If you are not familiar with how this system works please refer to the following threads:
VIP
In regards to VIP, if you currently have the forum tag for VIP we will set your VIP in-game so that you receive the full 30/90 days that you paid for. If you do not unfortunately we will not able to award this in-game. If you're wondering what exactly VIP gets you please look at the following thread. Additionally if you're wondering where exactly your donation goes then please view the second link.
Your purchases of VIP and supporting the server are much appreciated and will help keep the server up and running, so thank you!

Feature Documentation and Changelog
The feature documentation is something completely new to Crea, this is something the Development and Testing team have been working hard on getting published prior to our launch. Please do check out the Feature Documentation if you're confused about where exactly to get started or if you're looking for a more in-depth explanation for something new in the Changelog.

Advertising the server
Over the past week we have been pushing hard to advertise the server across several platforms (Reddit, Facebook, Instagram etc), we've reached out to several streamers and YouTubers, some responded and some didn't. However, I'm pleased to announce that the two YouTubers below will be creating videos on the server so please give them a warm welcome and any help if they need it!
We're hoping in the near future we can announce more plans with other content creators and streamers to help aid the growth of both the forums and SA:MP server and see a consistent rise on numbers to make it more fun for everyone in-game. We also have a couple of promotion videos on Instagram with some of our affiliates if you wish to check that out.
Moving forward with Development
Now that the server is more stable we'll be able to revert our focus back to suggestions so that we can keep things fresh and continue to improve the server and add features you'd like to see. Development will primarily be focusing on fixing any issues that crop up as well as updating the old code that'll make it easier to add features people you want to see. We will being working on new features by first seeing what the community wants most and working from there. Keep your eyes peeled on the Development section as more information will be posted soon!

That's all for now, just a reminder that there will be a Q&A on Teamspeak for 30 minutes prior to the server launching at 18:00 (BST) - if you need to download Teamspeak you can do so here. Our server IP for Teamspeak remains the same (ts3.creagaming.com) - please do not attend this Q&A if you only aim to troll. You will be kicked and won't be allowed re-entry to the Q&A.

Q&A begins at 17:30PM
Server launch is at 18:00PM

Once again a big thank you to everyone that has helped make this a reality once again. (SA:MP Tester SA:MP Mapper SA:MP Lead Admin SA:MP Moderator SA:MP Admin Management as well as some others that unfortunately can't join us just yet - Dinkle and Horgan. Your efforts were/are appreciated enormously.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in-game!
On behalf of the Crea Gaming Management team

Last edited:

csj

😌
Management
SA:MP Lead Admin
One-Niners
Server is now live, go and connect!!!

GTA_Guy101

I had a character Mason_Talbot created yesterday and i logged in today to discover that it is taken. I am confused and would like some help with the issue.

Chenko

Developer
SA:MP Developer
I had a character Mason_Talbot created yesterday and i logged in today to discover that it is taken. I am confused and would like some help with the issue.
Hi, yesterday was a soft open on the test server during which progress was not saved. I am sorry to hear that your preferred named was taken but it was not reserved yesterday during the testing launch.

GTA_Guy101

Hi, sorry for interrupting again.
I was spamming F on and off the bike waiting for a cooldown timer and I was auto banned for teleporting. I wasn't thinking at the time and was just waiting but didn't realise I would get banned for this. Is there any way I can get unbanned from this?

Tim

SA:MP Tester