polak is with a girl who went to prom a month ago
- Apr 17, 2020
Wolverhampton Wanders vs AFC Bournemouth
Kick off: 18:00 24/06/2020
- Kicking off with a win after the hiatus, Wolverhampton Wanderers are unbeaten in six Premier League (PL) matches (W3, D3). Their six defeats this season is the lowest barring Liverpool, whilst their joint league-high 13 draws confirms them as hard to beat. Indeed, hard even to breach, as Wolves have kept a clean sheet in four of their last five league matches.
- However, Wolves’ count of trailing at half-time in 15 PL matches is the worst in the league despite their sixth place position (after 30 matches). Significantly, they’ve fought back from a half-time losing position to win four times (two more than any other side), and remarkably, the full-time result has never been worse than the half-time result in any of their games.
- Relegation-threatened Bournemouth suffered their fourth defeat from their last five games last time out (D1). Worse still, they’ve lost six straight PL matches away from home, failing to score in four of those.
- The ‘Cherries’ have conceded at least two goals in five straight PL matches, and have not kept a clean sheet in their last 13 league fixtures. Whilst six of their last seven PL matches saw at least three goals scored, the same is true of 60% of their 15 PL away matches so far.
- Players to watch: Raúl Jiménez (WOL) has scored three goals in his last four PL matches, but curiously has registered Wolves’ first goal in just two of his last nine goalscoring PL games. Callum Wilson (BOU) meanwhile, has opened the scoring the last two times he’s netted in the PL.
- Stat attack: Wolves are undefeated in PL home matches entered as favourites this season, but have drawn the majority (W4, D6).
- Four of the last five H2Hs saw both teams score.
- Bournemouth have scored the first goal yet lost in two of their last three PL away matches.
Bet here: https://www.creagaming.com/sportsbook/wolves-v-bournemouth.8/